Getting ready for Thanksgiving can take a while and we usually try to get a head start by making anything that can be frozen ahead of time. Today's it's Cheesecake cupcakes.
This originally started by me doing what I usually do and making way too much of whatever I'm cooking (to be sure I "have enough.) The wine isn't necessary, but it's good for you! This is a pretty good (and reasonably priced) Haywood 2003 Vintner's Select Cabernet Sauvignon.
12 pieces of ready-to-bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Paper-line 12 muffin cups.
- Place one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
- Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in a medium bowl until smooth. Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
- Bake for additional 15 to 18 minutes, or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Top with anything. In the past we've used white chocolate, strawberry or apricot jam, crushed pineapple and whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.